September 8, 2008

This Is the Sound of Crickets Chirping

Oh my goodness, Dear Readers. Where to start? I feel like the past 8 weeks have been a bit of a blur and this blog is the first thing to get dropped. How do people do it?

I've been working many days and many hours, but it's not necessarily a bad thing. These days I am printing after-hours (after the Printer's Devil goes to bed), and if you've ever driven by my studio at night you might actually catch me there with the lights on.

I've already mentioned that I'm participating in my first big fancy event at the Beverly Hills Hotel this month. I've also been in charge of their invitations for the event as well as the programs, so needless to say, I've been a little caught up in that. Right now I'm also creating a bunch of new things (swag) to bring down there on behalf of Milkfed, and I'm having a good time thinking about my booth space and the like. While it's been a lot of work and preparation, it feels fun to be branching out of my studio, and I'm looking forward to meeting a lot of new faces. 

If you happen to be in the Los Angeles area on the 22nd (it's a Monday), please let me know and I'll see if I can get you some tickets.

Soon I'll be catching up with some of my other meaning-to-post-posts. I've been working with some really amazing people and I'm excited to show you what I've been up to. xo Victoria


No comments: