February 17, 2012

Come One, Come All!













Hello, Hello!
I hope you are gearing up for a fun weekend!

I'm looking forward to finishing up a few projects, hanging out with my family, and putting together some items for a super fun, local Trunk Show that I'll be participating in next weekend, at Lilac Dress Boutique (click), right here in Alameda, California.

If you are planning your Wedding in the Bay Area, please come and see what myself and others have to offer. Lilac's owner, Pilar, is so very nice, in addition to knowing all-things-bridal-gown. Read what nice things people have to say about her right here (click). Alameda locals have known about her for years—in addition to her beautiful gowns, she sells really great clothes, Hobo (brand) bags, and other unique, hard-to-find accessories for everyday wear. Plus, her shop smells divine and she is genuinely awesome to talk to.

I'm really excited that she will be offering up her beautiful boutique to myself and others next Saturday, the 25th of February, from 1-4 pm. Please come by and say hello!

Here is a list of participating folks (I'll link when possible): Susan Bell Florals, Anne Kohler Photography, Malia May, Alive Events & Entertainment, Bird and Whale Design, Tucker's Ice Cream (but this day they will have their amazing cakes), The Wedding Coach, and Milkfed Press.

No comments: