February 20, 2012

I ❤ Snippet & Ink!

This week is starting out to be a very exciting one!
Today I am debuting my new collection of Wedding Stationery on the very fabulous Snippet & Ink (click), and I could not be more proud.

As a long-time reader of Kathryn and her blog, I can honestly tell you that her site is like a tall, cool glass of water in the wide-open oasis also known as Wedding Planning. Seriously. I also need to mention that her Inspiration Boards (collected little bits of eye candy) were around long before we could say, "Pinterest". Kathryn's eye for design and gracious writing style have made her a destination blog for many of her readers, long after they said, "I do". Honest, funny, and always fresh.

Best yet, the amazing Kathryn has schemed with me for a very special giveaway. Please have a look here (click) and feel free to enter!
Many, many thanks to Kathryn at Snippet & Ink, her readers, and the very talented Cooper Carras (click), who helped me with the photos! xo

No comments: