February 23, 2012

Real Weddings: Stephanie & Michael


























Hello All!
I've been wanting to start a series of "Real Weddings" for quite some time now, and I think this is the perfect one to start with.

See that darling couple on the top? That is Stephanie and Michael—seriously the nicest people I've had the pleasure of working with! Stephanie reached out to me last year with their ideas for an elopement announcement. They wanted to send out their cards right after the ceremony, keeping in the spirit of their love and joy. I loved the idea, and honestly think that eloping is so very romantic. But obviously, I had to remain super-hush on my end about things.

Their ceremony took place in January, and Stephanie had sent me a few shots so I could see, too. Can I just say how much I love this picture of them?! Their happiness simply bounces off my screen and I'm grateful that they are letting me share it with you, too. They did such a fabulous job, and their photographer did them right.

For more information on mellopix, please click here. Congratulations to Stephanie and Michael! Thank you for letting me participate in and share your special day. Here's to many, many more. xo Victoria

2 comments:

Samantha said...

I love it. "We Eloped" in fancy script.

Milkfed Press Blog said...

Thank you!